got to get up at 4:45 am, leave my house at 5:15am start work at Costa at 6am until 1:30pm, then drive to the pub and work at the pub from 3pm until 12am, then drive home and collapse in bed. Definitely going to be taking advantage of the free coffee at work on Friday.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Rang the pub, knew he’d be a dick about it, sorry but if I actually worked full shifts then I wouldn’t mind, but last Saturday I did an hour and a half, and this Saturday I did 3 hours, when I was meant to be doing 5 hours, and it costs me over an hours pay to get there and back. I did say this to him in the interview, not my problem he lied and told me that I’d have set shifts when I don’t at all, and I told them I had another job so could only do Friday and Sunday if they still wanted me, and they’ve put me down for a Saturday. If he’s pissy with me I’ll just leave, I’m going to be earning enough from Costa, and if I wasn’t working at the pub I could probably pick up extra shifts there for more pay, and it’s only half an hours pay to cover my petrol costs to get there…
Need to ring the pub to tell them I can't work Saturdays
They don’t need me anyway, but if I end up speaking to Jerry he will be a complete dick about it I can already tell, dreading it a bit, but I’m going to be earning a lot more instead of the like £10 I’d get from the pub…